Society Islands & Tahiti Iti
7 night cruise, May 2021
Big discoveries await you in “Little Tahiti” (Tahiti Iti), the smaller of the two landmasses that comprise the island of Tahiti. No other cruise line offers you the opportunity to explore this region of wild coastline, ancient petroglyphs and marae (temples), and pockets of authentic Polynesian culture. But because The Gauguin is owned by French Polynesia’s leading luxury hotel and cruise operator, we are the experts to the region, with resources no one else can match. Come sail the waters of French Polynesia that are our ship’s home, and let us give you an unparalleled, comprehensive view of the real Tahiti. This brand-new itinerary also features Bora Bora, Moorea, Huahine, and our own private paradise off the coast of Taha’a.
Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gauguines and Gauguins—local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
Nearly 70% of suites and staterooms have private balconies, and all feature an ocean view, temperature control, queen-size bed (a limited number can have twin-bed configuration), bathroom with full-size bathtub and shower, bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, TV, CD/DVD player, personal safe, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, and more. There is one wheelchair-accessible stateroom, and select staterooms can accommodate three guests.
GS Grand Suite
CATEGORY GS | 529 sq. ft.
Stateroom: 332 sq. ft.
Veranda: 197 sq. ft.
Stateroom: 332 sq. ft.
Veranda: 197 sq. ft.
- Two suites available: Paul Gauguin Suite (801), Flora Tristan Suite (802).
- Grand Suites can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Grand Suites includes Butler service and complimentary internet.
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco*
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers*
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa - 5*
Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea and set against a beautiful mountain backdrop which melts into a crystal clear lagoon, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is the perfect setting for a relaxing vacation. The resort's white sandy beach is perfect for a spot of sunbathing or sports with family and friends, while the scenic lagoon is teeming with friendly tropical fish and a gentle water playground for guests.
Manava Suite Resort Tahiti - 4*
The Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea is nestled on the island shore, just by the village of Maharepa in an ideal location, near the majestic Cook’s Bay and the Golf of Moorea.
This traditional and contemporary Polynesian style resort offers 90 rooms and bungalows, as well as one restaurant, two friendly bars, an infinity edge pool, an on-site spa, a meeting room, a boutique and an on-site diving center.